Friday, September 6, 2013

Babymoon


Ever since we officially started dating, Drew and I have tried to keep a tradition of taking a trip on Labor Day Weekend to celebrate our anniversary as a couple.  Since this fell conveniently in the middle of my second trimester, it seemed the perfect time to explore San Francisco while we wait for the baby to come, and while I can still walk all over a city and its bridges and redwood forests.

Being the shutterbugs that we are, we equipped ourselves with cameras and toured the City by the Bay for the first time.  Here's a short video of some of our favorite highlights:



While at Fisherman's Warf, Drew and I stumbled on an arcade full of vintage games dating back as far as the 1930's.  It was one of my favorite parts of our trip:


We've never been big on structured tours or heavy itineraries when it comes to our Labor Day Weekend trips.  I love the simplicity of exploring a new place without knowing what to expect around the corner.  A camera, a little cash, and comfortable shoes are all we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment